Wednesday, July 20, 2011

14 yer old in love with a 44 year old?

Before u start saying how wrong it is, please read the rest. I ha a tutor who was 44 year old, female. I to am also I female. Day after day we created a very strong bond. She then became my teaher. She treated me with more care and trust. And slowly I began to develop this strange feeling for her. I have never liked any other girl in my life. I felt so assured and gauranteed that she liked me back even tho she has a girlfriend. The way she treated me, looked at me, stared at me everything! I did NOT want to fall in love with her trust me, I cried several nights thinking what was wrong with me. And now on this september it will be the 2 year since I have developed strong feelings for her. Why is this? Why would I fall for someone so much older!? Why can't I get over her and get a new crush, even when I haven't seen her in a year!?

No comments:

Post a Comment