Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wana talk to my ex.. should i message him or not?

i just moved this year to a new school and I really miss my ex who's in my previous school, we dated for 8 months.. a few months ago he fb msgd me and so we started chatting then obviously it ends (he ended the convo).. so then a few months later he msgd me again askin how am i doing and said he missed me :) (i was so happy!!) anyways then the convo ended with planning to c eachother at an event at my prev. school (i ended the convo). the event happened we saw eachother bt frm a distance, bt without eye contact.. he then msgd me again sayin y didnt i greet? then i explained to him that i saw him at a distance nd at that time i had to leave.. he then said he saw me and was about to greet me from behind bt then i entered the restroom. so then we planned to meet eachother at a maths extra class(i ended the convo) the day came bt didnt have tym to talk becuz he had to leave early and we not allowed to talk in the class :/.. so afta that we havnt msgd each other.. bt i really miss him and want to talk to him.. bt im scared that im being too clingy and that im lookin for something thats not there..(since his my ex) nd im just scared that im makin a fool of myself.. bcuz wat if his not interested in me anymore..?? plz help.. shuld i msg or shuld i wait for him too nd thing is im also scared that if i dont msg he gna think im stuck up or just dnt wana talk to him.. wen in fact i really want to

No comments:

Post a Comment