Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My friend think im getting rid of my problems with drugs. it upsets me what do I do?

I have to take a plethura of meds to stay awake, be happy, out of pain, keep my hair from falling out, have normal periods, and baby makin pills. I used to take pills to make my problems and sadness go away when I was like 13 im 17 now and he hasnt figured out that ive changed. last.night I didnt notice that they upped my dose of valium from 5 to 10. I had my boyfriend cheat on me last night I didnt abuse my pills in anyway but I texted him and told him about my boyfriend. of course my words were fml'ing all over the place and he assumed I was abusing medicine again. he yelled at me which ulset me horribly and now hes trying to apologize but I dont know what to say I dont want to lose his friendship, but what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment