Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Drake Marvin's room: shaquwndas Room. read!?

Sittin in my room thinkin bout the same ni**a that did me wrong sippin on somethin strong thinkin these feelins been goin on too long the more i sip the faster this **** starts faddin me, Thinkin bout the days you use to lay wit me now im layin by myself but you layin next to her givin her what you use to give me. Never thinkin this day would come, thinkin i was the only one the same time you makin that b**ch ***, Neva been a hater but i hate the fact you wit her when you find out what she got you gonna wish you neva hit her. So f**k that new girl that you like so badd I hope when you wit her you realize what you had, f**k that new girl thats been in you been bed nd when you wit her i know im in your head. im just sayin you could do betta but baby i am the best so you cant do betta...Wasted all that time missin you hopin you was missin me wasted all that time shouldav never let you get the best ov me, Now you standin in line wit you index finger twitchin while your ***** gotta line watin to be f**ked by other ni**as...so glad you gotta a part of her foreva that nasty b**ch i hope that s**t dont get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment