Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why cant i feel beautiful? i hate this.?

I know how you feel. People tell me I'm cute and pretty but I don't believe them. And all of those girls are probably jealous of you. And people who don't make fun of you will think those girls are just flat out mean, because they are. They have nothing better to do but waste their time trying to bring somebody down. It's pathetic. Just keep your head up because if you act positive and feel confident people will respect you, even if they act like they hate you. Everyone is different and unique and that is what makes them beautiful. I'm 100% positive that there are TONS of boys who think you are GORGEOUS because you are! They will love you for being unique. Don't do what all the other girls are doing. Just do what makes you feel confident! I know it's hard to feel pretty when people tell you that you aren't but you have to believe it. I know you'll pull through! :) Just keep your head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment