Monday, July 18, 2011

Am sorry its long question, but please help?? Its about a guy and am breakin my head with it, please advise?

Hi guys this is Sire and i am 16, well there is this guy Sal in my class who is giving me head aches.. I am not able to understad what he is feeling 4 me.. Please help out.. Here's the whole picture- Well Sal and I hated each other since we were small, just a couple of weeks back we started talking with each other(he started it!) it was especially coz we were on the same group assignment, so we had to talk. but since we started talking we're talking like 24/7, not talking, texting mostly.. And about him, he is mr.popular, its like all the girls love flirting with him, but they ***** bout him behind their back, he doesnt have any loyal friend, and he shows off to impress ppl, and ends up irritating the boys, so no one among the boys is really friendly with him, of course in front of him yes, but no loyal buddy. Anyways when we started talking, he said he doesn believe in friendship and that he has had enough of it and i replied 'if you don't believe in friendship, then why you even talking to me?', he said 'honestly, even i am confused, i dont know, but i just dont want anyone to hurt you, i want what's best for you'. And when i asked the othr girls about how he talks to them, they were like, dont believe him he's such a jerk and he has abused them when they asked him personal questions abt his past girlfriend, but to me he says even though i dont ask him anythin about it.. Its so surprising and weird. And then the other day, he said he was feeling down and he'll talk to me later, when he talked to me in the eve, i asked him how he was, whether he was feeling better and he was like 'ya i am fine and thanks for thinking about me' i got jumpy and i replied 'he no double meaning alright, jus friendly' and he said 'LOL i meant it in a friendly manner oly' and i said ' i am sorry i sounded like a stupid, but its better to keep your guard up, i ve lost my trust once and it hurt i just dont wanna feel it again' and he replied 'i perfectly understand, its better to be on guard and hi 5 i ve lost my trust too' And so we got talkin and sometimes he would comment about my outfit like 'hey wear light color clothes, it'll suit you and also its hot out so light clothes keep you good' And exactly a week before we had our first fight..He was telling me about his ex and how she cheated on him and how he was gonna make her sorry i was like 'dont make me so scared of you' he said 'dont be' and i told him that he need not tell me about his ex and deep feelings until he trusts me completely' and he irrelevantly replied 'trust.. the only person i trust the most is my bff and i tell her everything' i got mad i told him not to talk to me until he trusted me enough he was like 'hey pls dont be upset, lets jus talk, pls pls' i did not reply, i guess i was jealous.. i dnt kno!! But once when i asked him to share his feelings with some1, let it be anyone, and he said he does share it with some1 when i asked who he jus said 'you.' Some of my frnds said maybe he meant me as his bff. But yesterday when we were talking he said he was missin his bff, i told him dats so bad and dat he could talk to me if he wants to he replied 'dats ok, i am chattin with her now' i said bye, he is makin me so mad, he wont say the name of his bff when i asked why he said he didn want any1 to know. god knows why. Is he interested in me? or is he jus goofing around? or does he genuinely wanna be friends? please advise, thank ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment