Thursday, July 21, 2011

What would you do if you had an interfeeing family?

so, apparently im a bad person because im making my own decisions in life. Im 21 years old and have a 22 month old daughter. I live in a 3 bed house. Which happens to be 5 mins walk frm my mother. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years. We are so happy but my family dont accept him. Yes we have had up and downs and have got through them. My family believe i can do better. My mum is trying to do everything in her power to ruin our relationship. My boyfriend is a loving man and wonderful dad but my family just see the bad bits. Last year, we had some trouble in our relationship that almost ruin us. A year on, we are stronger and keep on fighting. As i am still with my boyfriend, my family refuse to aknowledge him and enter our home. I dont knw why they wont give him another chance. I have. My family are makin my life hell and i cant deal with it anymore. To them i am a bad person. All i want to do is live my life and be with the man who makes me happy. What is so wrong with that? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment